How To Order
||We NEVER sell, rent, trade, give or exchange your name, address, phone,
fax, email or credit card information to ANY other person, group, organization,
private or government bureau, agency, department or entity of any kind.
We respect your right to privacy and do not consider your personal information
as a commodity to be marketed.
ORDERING ONLINE WITH US IS 100% SECURE.
• Your information will be encrypted between your computer and ours. Sending your credit card number to us over the Internet is actually far safer than handing your card to a waiter in a restaurant, if you think about it. A waiter will leave the card next to the register and do something else while he waits for a chance to ring up your order - you're not protected by any sort of encryption.
On small orders, the postage calculating program on the website is set to a minimum dollar amount. This may insome cases be higher than what is actually needed to send a small, lightweight order. In that case, we will manually adjust the shipping cost to the actual amount of the postage before we charge your credit card. Also, the postage is set for orders being sent to U.S. addresses.
• We do ship to many other countries. We will adjust the postage to the actual amount it costs to send your order. We can email you with the actual postage to send your order to your country, if you want us to. If you don't ask us to do that, we will charge your credit card the actual cost of postage and send your order to you.
• The website's postage calculating program is not able to automatically calculate the postage to other countries. The website's program will only calculate approximate postage to U.S. addresses. We need to manually re-figure the actual postage to your country.
If you're still not comfortable sending your credit card online, that's ok. Print out this order form and mail it to us, with your check, money order or credit card number, expiration date, cardholder name and phone number:
P.O. Box 188
Hampton, CT 06247
Please give us a phone number you can be reached at during the day on weekdays. It's the fastest way for us to communicate with you if there is a question about your order or credit card. If you are outside the U.S. or Canada, the best way for us to communicate with you is by email, so please include your email address.
We can also be reached by email:
For questions about in-stock items aready available in our catalogue, email: email@example.com
For all questions about custom printing, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do still take phone orders: 1-860-455-9621. Our phone can be busy; be patient and keep trying. If we're on the phone, your call will go to voicemail (after it rings six times) where you may leave a brief message. We check the voicemail throughout the day. Please speak slowly and clearly.
We answer the phone from 9 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Eastern (New York) Time, Weekdays. At other times - or if the line is busy (and weekends/holidays) you can leave a message on our voicemail. We will reply to your message usually the same day or as soon as we can. (We go to the post office at 4:30 p.m. weekdays
If you'd rather not use our shopping cart to send your order electronically, print out this order form. Mail it to us with a check or include your credit card information. We do not do C.O.D. orders.
When do you need your
the date you need your order in "Ordering Instructions" space in your Shopping Cart.
Usually we get orders sent out within the week received, but sometimes it gets very
busy and then we do our best.
Normal UPS Ground delivery time in transit is usually one business day to New England; N.J.; N.Y.C.; Long Island; Westchester to Ulster Counties in N.Y. state; Delaware; Maryland; Scranton to Philadelphia, PA; Washington, D.C. and northern Virginia. 4-5 working days to most of the midwest and south-central, 8-10 working days to the west coast. Second day air is
delivered the second day after it is shipped, excluding weekends and holidays. Second Day Air UPS or U.S. Postal Service delivery is required to Alaska and Hawaii. See the map from U.P.S. at the bottom of this page for ESTIMATED transit times en route to all fifty states. Transit times do not include the day a package is picked up by U.P.S. because it is late in the afternoon.
Yes, we still do wholesale orders. Just write "Wholesale Order" in the "Ordering Instructions" box and we will manually re-calculate your rates and total. The website program cannot re-calculate from retail to wholesale prices. Just browse the online catalog and order as many items as you need.
• The minimum quantity to qualify for wholesale is ANY assortment of 100 or more items from all categories combined – "category" means "Buttons" or "Bumperstickers;" For example: you could order 65 assorted buttons and 35 assorted stickers to reach the 100 minimum to qualify for wholesale pricing.
• The minimum quantity to qualify for wholesale in the following categories is ANY assortment in each catagory of 25 or more: "Postcards," "Small Vinyl Stickers," or
(We cannot offer wholesale pricing on posters, books or DVDs, since we get them from a variety of publishers and do not publish them ourselves)
NOTE: Our website price calculating program is only set up to show retail prices.
For wholesale orders, we will manually calculate your price difference before we charge your credit card.
The wholesale price for 100 or more of ANY assortment of:
• Buttons are .75¢ each (buttons do not have any pre-fix code before the
initials used for each button.
• Bumperstickers are .75¢ each. Any item starting with "S-" in the product code is a bumpersticker.
The wholesale price for 25 or more of ANY assortment of:
• Small Vinyl Stickers (code: SVS-) is .50¢ each
• Postcards (code: PC-) are 75¢ each
• T-Shirts (code: T-) are $10 for $15 shirts; $13 each for $18 shirts
TO PLACE A WHOLESALE ORDER, just write in the "Ordering Instructions" box "Wholesale Order", and we will discount items accordingly.
You won't see the discounted price in the Shopping Cart, because the website price calculating program is only set to figure retail price totals. You will only be charged the wholesale rate when you order wholesale quantities. We manually enter all credit card information after we gather your order. Call, fax or e-mail us if you need to know what the discounted rates are for any of the other products that we publish. Some of the posters and postcards we also publish and can offer at wholesale.
an item is temporarily out of stock, we won't charge you for it. We'll call or e-mail you to let you know, and you can let us know whether you'd like it backordered. (most items would not be backordered for more than 3 weeks). If any of our merchandise is damaged, defective, or the wrong size we will gladly exchange or replace it
with a good one. We can also refund the difference if you request it.
We use recycled
cardboard boxes, and padded bags made from recycled paper. We do not enclose
packing slips. If you need a copy of your order enclosed with your package,
please mention this in the "Ordering Instructions" section of the Shopping Cart.
Our bank charges us $30 per bounced check from our customers. That charge must be passed on to the writer of the check.
This map below shows the UPS Ground Delivery times generally needed to reach U.S. destinations. These are estimated delivery times, generally accurate, but not guaranteed. For faster service, we offer UPS 2-Day and Next Day service at considerably higher rates. All packages to Hawaii and Alaska must ship by UPS 2-Day Air, ground delivery service is not available to these two states.
International shipping must be custom figured based on country and method of shipment. We can email international customers the actual cost of shipping.