How To Order
||We NEVER sell, rent, trade, give or exchange your name, address, phone,
fax, email or credit card information to ANY other person, group, organization,
private or government bureau, agency, department or entity of any kind.
We respect your right to privacy and do not consider your personal information
as a commodity to be marketed.
ORDERING ONLINE WITH US IS 100% SECURE.
• Your information will be encrypted between your computer and ours. Sending your credit card number to us over the Internet is actually far safer than handing your card to a waiter in a restaurant, if you think about it. A waiter will leave the card next to the register and do something else while he waits for a chance to ring up your order - you're not protected by any sort of encryption.
On small orders, the postage calculating program on the website is set to a minimum dollar amount. This may in rare cases be higher than what is actually needed to send a small, lightweight order. In that case, we will manually adjust the shipping cost to the actual amount of the postage before we charge your credit card. Also, the postage is set for orders being sent to U.S. addresses.
• We do ship to many other countries. To all countries other than Canada, western Europe, Japan, Australian and New Zealand, we must receive payment by International Wire Transfer from your bank to ours. BEFORE that payment is made we have to email you the actual cost of shipping to your address, as it will be more than the amount shown on the order. Those shipping prices are for shipping to U.S. destinations only (99% of our customers are in the U,S.)We will adjust the postage to the actual amount it will cost to send your order. We send orders to other countries by Global Priority ail (air). We will email you with the actual postage to send your order to your country.
• NEW POLICY FOR PAYMENT OF INTERNATIONAL ORDERS TO DESTINATIONS IN SOUTH AMERICA, AFRICA, EASTERN EUROPE & ASIAN COUNTRIES (excluding Japan):
• Due to a high number of fraudulent credit card orders from countries outside the U.S. we have had to change our payment policy for orders from other countries. We can no longer accept any credit card payment from countries in Central & South America, Africa, eastern Europe (excluding western Europe) & Asia (excluding Japan) – we can only accept payments from these countries by international wire transfer to our bank in U.S. dollars. We must have payment sent by bank Wire Transfer to insure that we are paid for our products and services.
• NOTE: Before you have the wire transfer made, we will have to email you the actual cost for the shipping. The estimated shipping that appears on the order is ONLY for orders sent to U.S. addresses. (99% of our customers are in the U.S.) We ship to all other countries by the U.S. Postal Service's Global Priority Mail. It's is the least costly, air delivery to other countries. Less in cost than private air freight shippers like UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
Because we are a very small 2 person home business, we cannot risk not being paid due to use of an invalid credit card. Mail order fraud using credit cards has increased tremendously in recent years. Therefore we cannot accept payment by any credit cards from customers in many other countries (other than Canada, western Europe and Japan).
• The process of making a bank wire transfer is very simple, and both the buyer and seller are assured that the payment is legal and the payment is received quickly by the seller.
• What you do is:
1. Go to your bank and tell them you need to make an International Wire Transfer of cash in U.S. Dollars.
2. You will give this information to the bank teller:
The total amount of the transfer in U.S. Dollars ($________ )
The Account number it is to be sent to: 7 9 0 1 2 0 1 7 9 3
The Beneficiary Bank Name: First Niagara Bank, N. A.
The bank SWIFT number: F N F D G U S 3 3
The Local Clearing Code: 2 2 2 3 7 0 4 4 0
The Beneficiary Bank Location: 726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, N. Y. 14210 United States
OUR Company Name & Address: Donnelly/Colt
P. O. Box 188
Hampton, CT 06247 United States
3. Give the bank teller the full amount of the payment in U.S. dollars.
Your bank will electronically transfer the funds it our account.
This process usually takes takes one business day to reach and be deposited into our account.
Our bank will notify us that the transfer of funds has arrived and is deposited in our account.
Then we can ship your order.
• The website's postage calculating program is not able to automatically calculate the postage to other countries. It will only calculate approximate postage to U.S. addresses. We need to manually re-figure the actual postage to your country.
If you're still not comfortable sending your credit card online, that's ok. Print out this order form and mail it to us, with your check, money order or credit card number, expiration date, cardholder name and phone number (international customers outside of western Europe or Japan must use a wire transfer from your bank to ours, as described above):
P.O. Box 188
Hampton, CT 06247
Please give us a phone number you can be reached at during the day on weekdays or an email address. It's the fastest way for us to communicate with you if there is a question about your order or credit card. If you are outside the U.S. or Canada, the best way for us to communicate with you is by email, so please include your email address.
We do still take phone orders: 1-860-455-9621. Our phone can be busy; be patient and keep trying. If we're on the phone, your call will go to voicemail (after it rings six times) where you may leave a brief message. We check the voicemail throughout the day. Please speak slowly and clearly.
We answer the phone from 9 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Eastern (New York) Time, Weekdays. At other times - or if the line is busy (and weekends/holidays) you can leave a message on our voicemail. We will reply to your message usually the same day or as soon as we can. (We go to the post office at 4:30 p.m. weekdays)
WE CAN ALSO BE REACHED BY EMAIL:
We reply to email inquiries throughout the day. But a phone call is still the fastest way to get an answer to any question.
For questions about in-stock items aready available in our catalogue, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all questions about custom printing, email: email@example.com
If you'd rather not use our shopping cart to send your order electronically, print out this order form. Mail it to us with a check or include your credit card information. Please ignore the fax number printed on the mail-in order form. We no longer have a fax machine.
When do you need your
the date you need your order in "Ordering Instructions" space in your Shopping Cart. When it is not busy we can often get your order filled and sent out in a day. If we are away selling at an event, orders for stock items will be filled when we return. /font>
Normal UPS Ground delivery time in transit is usually one business day to New England; N.J.; N.Y.C.; Long Island; eastern N.Y. state; Delaware; Maryland; Scranton to Philadelphia, PA; Washington, D.C. and northern Virginia. 4-5 working days to most of the midwest and south-central, 8-10 working days to the west coast. Second day air is delivered the second day after it is shipped, excluding weekends and holidays. Second Day Air UPS or U.S. Postal Service delivery is required to Alaska and Hawaii. See the map from U.P.S. at the bottom of this page for ESTIMATED transit times en route to all fifty states. Transit times do not include the day a package is picked up by U.P.S. because it is late in the afternoon. PLAN AHEAD: Please avoid using UPS Next Day Guaranteed Air shipping - it is prohibitively expensive. In 2014 the cost of a 2 pound small package sent from us in Conecticut to the midwest (Missouri) was $72.65; shipping another 1,500 miles to the west coast is $80.22
Yes, we still do wholesale orders. Just write "Wholesale Order" in the "Ordering Instructions" box and we will manually re-calculate your rates and total. The website program cannot re-calculate from retail to wholesale prices. Just browse the online catalog and order as many items as you need.
• The minimum quantity to qualify for wholesale is ANY assortment of 100 or more items from all categories combined – "category" means "Buttons" or "Bumperstickers;" For example: you could order 65 assorted buttons and 35 assorted stickers to reach the 100 minimum to qualify for wholesale pricing.
• The minimum quantity to qualify for wholesale in the following categories is ANY assortment in each catagory of 25 or more: "Postcards," "Small Vinyl Stickers," or
(We cannot offer wholesale pricing on posters, books or DVDs, since we get them from a variety of publishers and do not publish them ourselves)
NOTE: Our website price calculating program is only set up to show retail prices.
For wholesale orders, we will manually calculate your price difference before we charge your credit card.
The wholesale price for 100 or more of ANY assortment of:
• Buttons are .75¢ each (buttons do not have any pre-fix code before the
initials used for each button.
• Bumperstickers are .75¢ each. Any item starting with "S-" in the product code is a bumpersticker.
The wholesale price for 25 or more of ANY assortment of:
• Small Vinyl Stickers (code: SVS-) is .50¢ each
• Postcards (code: PC-) are 75¢ each
• T-Shirts (code: T-) are $10 for $15 shirts; $13 each for $18 shirts
TO PLACE A WHOLESALE ORDER, just write in the "Ordering Instructions" box "Wholesale Order", and we will discount items accordingly.
You won't see the discounted price in the Shopping Cart, because the website price calculating program is only set to figure retail price totals. You will only be charged the wholesale rate when you order wholesale quantities. We manually enter all credit card information after we gather your order. Call, fax or e-mail us if you need to know what the discounted rates are for any of the other products that we publish. Some of the posters and postcards we also publish and can offer at wholesale.
an item is temporarily out of stock, we won't charge you for it. We'll call or e-mail you to let you know, and you can let us know whether you'd like it backordered. (most items would not be backordered for more than 3 weeks). If any of our merchandise is damaged, defective, or the wrong size we will gladly exchange or replace it
with a good one. We can also refund the difference if you request it.
We use recycled
cardboard boxes, and padded bags made from recycled paper. We do not enclose
packing slips. If you need a copy of your order enclosed with your package,
please mention this in the "Ordering Instructions" section of the Shopping Cart.
Our bank charges us $30 per bounced check from our customers. That charge must be passed on to the writer of the check.
This map below shows the UPS Ground Delivery times generally needed to reach U.S. destinations. These are estimated delivery times, generally accurate, but not guaranteed. For faster service, we offer UPS 2-Day and Next Day service at considerably higher rates. All packages to Hawaii and Alaska must ship by UPS 2-Day Air, ground delivery service is not available to these two states.
International shipping must be custom figured based on country and method of shipment. We can email international customers the actual cost of shipping.